Electron detection using Imaging Plate Technology
Imaging Plate Scanners for all applications in transmission electron microscopy and for X-ray diffraction
- High resolution TEM imaging for weak phase contrast samples
- Low dose cryo (biological or beam sensitive samples)
- Material Science (materials characterization)
- Diffraction pattern
- Replacement of negative film
Are you looking for a solution to digitally store high resolution images of your samples?
Take advantage of our Micron Imaging Plate Scanners!
- Best Price-performance rate in comparison with CCD camera
- Flexible operation, for several TEM’s or X-ray instruments
- Extremely high resolution. Digital images with up to 15 µm pixel size up to 10 k x 10 k Pixels (Imaging Plate size 81 x 100 mm)
- Very high Dynamic Range. Up to 20 bit for applications like Electron Diffraction Pattern
- Very high sensitivity
- Imaging Plates re-usable up to 1000 times
- Easy handling without chemistry
Ditabis Micron is ideal for every EM-lab. If Zeiss, FEI, JEOL or Hitachi – Imaging Plates can be used with every TEM. Micron is the perfect replacement for old negative films. But it is also a complementary with CCD cameras.